Commissioning an Artwork
I can be commissioned to create a painting for your home or office in virtually any colour palette or size. The commission process goes a little something like this:
- Contact me via phone/email to let me know you are interested in starting the process.
- Choose 1-3 paintings of mine that you are drawn to, to give me an idea of your style/colour preferences.
- If you aren’t sure what size you need, I can help you, you don’t want to make a sizing boo boo. Scale is everything!
- I am happy to receive photos of your space to give me a better feel of your home, or you can come by the studio to meet in person.
- Once the size has been decided a quote will be emailed to you. A 20% deposit is required to commence the painting, this deposit is non refundable once the painting has commenced.
- I will work on a colour palette and send it to you for approval, and the exciting bit, I start on your painting.
- Progress shots will be available of your painting to make sure you are happy with it. Small changes can be made at this point. If you are in Dubai you are more than welcome to come by the studio to see progress.
- The painting is finished, final photos sent, and then it is varnished and off for framing.
- Painting is ready for delivery, balance of invoice is due prior to delivery.
- Hopefully you send me lovely photos of the painting one up on your wall.
All of my canvas is hand made in Dubai, UAE. My wait time is generally 4-6 weeks for a completed work.
I work out of my Studio at Kave, Al Serkal Avenue and is available for appointments 5 days a week. To arrange an appointment please email email@example.com or call +97150 5595188.